Dermabrasion Enzyme Mask
The removal of dead surface skin cells and sticky debris in pores can have an immediate and beautiful affect upon the skin. This profound exfoliation can be achieved physically using natural rice and bamboo, while the enzymes from pineapple create a physical exfoliation. An effective rejuvenation regime that deeply cleanses, nourishes, stimulates cell renewal and provides instant brightening of the skin.
- Refines pores and soothes signs of irritation, congestion and breakouts
- Revitalizes dull, lifeless skin and removes, impurities
- Helps smooth surface lines and rough skin texture
- Leaves skin feeling silky and tight
Ingredients: Kaolin, Glycerin, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bromelain (Pineapple), Bambusa (Bamboo) Arundinacea Stem Powder, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (C.I. 77491), Triethoxy Caprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum
- Kaolin: A highly absorbent, deeply cleansing clay that helps reduce inflammation
- Bamboo Powder: Rich in essential minerals and silica, finely milled Bamboo particles are smooth especially for sensitive skin. Renews, re-mineralizes, and conditions skin, helps even skin tone.
- Rice Powder: The fine roughness of the ground rice sloughs away surface dry skin cells to reveal a brighter, fresher looking skin.
- Pineapple Enzymes: A chemical exfoliant that digests dead skin cells by breaking down the keratin protein resulting in smoother skin.
Directions: Apply mask to moist skin for 5 to 10 minutes to allow the enzymes to work. With wet fingertips, massage gently to perform a physical exfoliation. Rinse well with cool water. Follow with Serum, Moisturizer or other treatment.